We are living in a competitive world where being at the top is the supreme necessity to live a good life. In today’s competitive world every parent is concerned about their children and wants them to do well in their studies. You may work hard but despite all your efforts, you may not get a satisfactory result. We never stop learning and growing even if we leave our school days far behind.
In today’s world, there are so many distractions for a student like television, cell phones, gaming setups, the choices are endless. Parents have a tough time getting their kids to get over these things and settle down to focus on their studies. The most common problem that students face is lack of concentration level, which can further lead to academic stress, poor results, anxiety, low self-esteem, aggression, and frustration.
Vastu Shastra provides many useful remedies which can help a student to enhance their academic performance, increase concentration level & reduce stress.
Here are a few Vastu Tips for Students’ Performance:
- The ideal direction to build a child’s room is west. For girls, it is good to build in the North-west direction, and for a boy, it is good to build in the North or West direction. Children feel energetic and can concentrate better on the studies.
- The gate of the study room should be in the East or North direction. Vastu Shastra says these directions have a positive effect on a student’s mind.
- Vastu Shastra states that studying and learning while facing East direction is ideal for the school students.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the colour of the student’s room must be light and soothing like orange, yellow or green. It provides the perfect ambiance for the study. Avoid dark colours because they can push them towards negative feelings or depress them.
- According to Vastu Shastra, green colour is most advisable as it increases creativity in the child. It also represents peace, greenery & freshness.
- The ideal place for book almirah is in the West. The book almirah should never be placed in the South, South-east, or the South-west direction. The bookshelves should be nicely arranged and organized.
- The student room should be clutter-free and tidy. According to Vastu Shastra, a messy and dirty room can bring confusion in student’s minds.
- The student room should not be below the toilet or a beam or stairs because it can bring unnecessary strain to the student’s mind.
- Always keep windows in the student’s room so that there is always the presence of natural light and air. According to Vastu Shastra, if the student room is dirty and dimly lit, it can slow down their studies.
- The study table should be of regular shapes like a rectangle or a square. An irregular shaped table can bring confusion and can lead to difficulty in the concentration level.
- The study table should face the North, East, or North-east direction as these directions can help in enhancing concentration level. Never keep your table in the South direction as it would make the student face in the East, North or North East direction.
- Avoid keeping the study table against a wall. According to Vastu Shastra, there should always be free space in front of a child, it encourages fresh ideas and a new approach in the student’s mind. It can also increase the length of the study session.
- Always keep your study table neat and clean. Don’t keep too many books on the table. Books should be kept on bookshelves. Vastu Shastra says the cluster on the study table can create heavy pressure so try to avoid it.
- According to Vastu Shastra, it is ideal to use a study lamp while studying. The study lamp should be placed on the left-hand side of the study table.
- The ideal direction for placing a student’s bed is in the North west. There should be a few inches between the bed and the walls. Don’t place the bed directly opposite to the door as the massive energy from the door can disturb the focus and the peace of the student.
- According to Vastu Shastra, students should sleep with their heads facing the East direction. In this way their mind is clear and it also enhances their skills.
- The student can keep a picture of a rising sun, flowing river, or motivational quotes. Such pictures can bring positive energy and enhance a student’s performance. Avoid puzzles or sad pictures in the room.
- While studying the shadow of the student should not fall on the table. According to Vastu Shastra, it creates confusion and increases pressure on their mind.
- Don’t keep mirrors or television in the student room. Students will not be able to focus on study. Never face an empty wall while studying as it brings distraction.
- You can keep plants in the room like money plants. Place it in the East direction near the window. According to Vastu Shastra plants bring out positive energy.
- According to Vastu Shastra never keep broken furniture, outdated calendars, defective calculators, or leaky pens in the room as it can create negativity and unnecessary pressure.
- The student should not sleep or sit under the beam of light. Vastu Shastra states that it can cause high pressure and stress.
- Place the wall clock in the East direction. You can also keep a pyramid or a globe on the study table as it can balance the energy and enhance memory.
- The study room should have adequate ventilation and light so try to keep the window and doors in the proper position for cross ventilation.
- Always keep the centre of the student room empty. According to Vastu Shastra, it helps to ensure the free flow of energy. Never eat anything on the study table as it brings negativity.
- If you want to keep electronic devices for educational purposes like computers or laptops. Place it in the North direction.
- The trophies and certificates won by the student should be placed in the South direction. According to Vastu Shastra, it encourages the student to achieve more.
Read more tips at True Vastu and get your queries solved in a jiffy!