Nowadays with the vastly increasing style of fashion and designing in the world attracts people the most. Everybody wants to make their house look exquisite and flawless. People who can’t design their houses often try to design and decorate their bedrooms.
A bedroom is one of the most important places in the entire house. A bedroom is a place where one can relax, rest the body, spend personal time, and get some good sleep. It is most important that we take proper care of our bedroom.
In ancient times, people used to have big houses with open courtyards, verandahs, big gardens, and halls but at present people prefer to build a small and clean house consisting of a small room with delicate placements which looks tempting. But the thing is the size of the house doesn’t matter whether it is small or big, it always consists of a master bedroom.
Building a bedroom according to the rules of Vastu Shastra can give you many positive effects in your daily life. Vastu Shastra works on maintaining the flow of cosmic energy within the area to improve living conditions and harmony. It can harness the right kind of energy and help you build a positive living environment.
There are so many benefits that Vastu Shastra can give us like attracts positive energy, increase the inflow of money, balance the flow of energies, make relationships blissful, encourage peace of mind and make life secure. Hence, here are some Vastu tips for your bedroom to ensure peace and prosperity in the house.
TrueVastu suggests you follow the following Vastu tips for Bedroom:
- The ideal place for building the master bedroom is in the south or the South-west direction. As per Vastu Shastra, this is the dominant zone with earth elements which gives stability & strength.
- Never place a bedroom in the Northeast direction of the house because it leads to loss of wealth and creates hindrance of all work.
- Try to avoid building bedrooms in the South-east. According to Vastu Shastra, it can cause mental stress and marital problems.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the bedroom in Brahmasthan, place can lead to loss of sleep and affect your mental peace.
- The ideal direction to build a children’s bedroom is the West, the North, or the East. A daughter or the newlywed couple can use the bedroom in the North-west direction.
- According to Vastu Shastra the eldest son, who is earning and the economy of the house depends on him can use the bedroom in the south direction.
- The perfect place to keep the bed is in the South-west direction of the room. As per Vastu Shastra, there must be a solid wall behind the bed.
- One should sleep with the head towards the South or the East only and legs should lie in the North or the East direction. Remember the foot of the bed should never face the door of the room.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the householder should sleep with the head towards the South. It helps increase the inflow of money and it also ensures longevity.
- The students should sleep with their heads towards the East direction. As per Vastu Shastra, it increases knowledge and ensures enlightenment.
- Avoid mirrors in the bedroom. Due to some reason if there is a mirror in the bedroom keep it covered when not in use. As per Vastu Shastra, it can affect your health adversely.
- Make sure the entrance of the room should be in the East, the West, or the North direction. Avoid doors in the South-west,or the South direction.
- Try to avoid the corners of the bed as it is unsuitable. According to Vastu shastra the best place to keep the bed is in the middle but always keep the center of the room empty.
- According to Vastu shastra, wooden beds are considered best as it helps to relax the body and ensure mental stability. Try to avoid metallic beds.
- The bed should be straight and of regular shapes like square or rectangle. As per Vastu Shastra don’t use irregularly shaped beds because it creates confusion.
- The most appropriate colors for the bedroom are grey, blue, chocolate, green, and other positive shades. Try to avoid marbles and stones in the bedroom.
- According to Vastu Shastra, hanging a beautiful and serene painting or wall hanging is considered auspicious for the bedroom. Never keep anything that reflects violence.
- It is best to avoid electrical appliances like TV, heater or iron in the bedroom. If you cannot avoid it then keep it in the South-east direction.
- The best place to keep heavy objects like cupboards and almirah is in the South and the West direction. The safe containing jewelry, cash, and other valuables should open in the North.
- Try to avoid using box beds but due to lack of space, they are being used everywhere. Never keep metal or
- electronic appliances in the box. Only keep soft clothes, bed sheets, and pillows in the box bed.
- Vastu Shastra does not have a Pooja area in the bedroom. If you can’t give a separate space then you can make a small mandir in the Northeast corner of the kitchen.
- Never keep creaking and damaged furniture. As per Vastu Shastra never sleep under the beam of light because it can affect your health.
- According to Vastu Shastra, your room should smell fresh. Smells and aromas are very influential, it can uplift the mood & spirit. Use refreshing fragrances and aromatic candles in your bedroom.
For more such Vastu tips on different subjects, visit us on TrueVastu.