People put great effort into building and designing a home. We spend most of our time inside the building whether it is a home, office, or something else. In current times due to this pandemic, we are forced to spend most of our time inside a building whether we like it or not.
Humans, animals, plants, even buildings have their energies. Hence, it is correct to say all buildings, even the land on which the buildings are standing, have been connected with such energies. Some energies are positive which have pleasant effects and others are negative which have awful effects.
Vastu Shastra aims to remove negative energy and enhance positive energy so that person, family, or business residing in the building becomes prosperous and progressive. For a house to become home we need to harness the right kind of energy.
According to Vastu Shastra, the main door is not only an entry point for people but also energy. All the energy that enters a house comes through the main door. The main door is considered a transition zone that connects us to the outer world.
The main door has been given prime importance for a house because it is the place from where happiness and charm enter the home. Moreover, the main door also creates the first impression of a house in the eyes of other people.
Vastu Shastra is focused on making the building harmonious so that people living in that building can live a well-balanced, safe, and happy life. Hence, here are some Vastu tips for the main door to encourage peace and prosperous life.
Bring home happiness with these simple yet effective Vastu for the main door by TrueVastu:
- As per Vastu shastra peace, prosperity and happiness depend upon the placement of the main door. If the main door is in the wrong place, it can become the harbinger of miseries.
- The main door should not be placed according to Raashi or the constellation of the owner because the structure will remain the same after the owner’s death. It should be placed according to Vastu Chakra in an auspicious Muhurtha.
- There should not be any obstacle or hindrance in front of the main door like an electric pole, a tree, a temple, or a road coming straight to the main door. As per Vastu Shastra, this should be avoided at any cost.
- We should depart in accordance with Vastu Chakra and it should not cut any portion of the house. A two shuttered the main door is considered auspicious.
- According to Vastu Chakra – If you want to make a gate in the north, you can divide the north into 8 parts and leave 2 points from the north-west and make a gate in 3 points.
- According to Vastu Chakra, if you want to build a gate in the South, you can divide the South into 8 parts and leave 3 points from the South-East and make a gate in 1 point.
- According to Vastu Chakra – If you want to build a gate in the East, you can divide the East into 8 parts and leave 2 points from the North-East and make a gate in 2 points.
- According to Vastu Chakra – If you want to make a gate in the west, then by dividing the west into 8 parts, you can make a gate in 2 points, leaving 3 points from the south-west.
- If the entrance doors are required in two directions, they should be placed in the North or East. If there is a requirement of three doors then two should be in the North and East and the third can either be in the West or South.
- The main door of the house should be larger than any other in the house and it should open inward and to the left. The position of the back door should not be exactly opposite to the main door.
- The main door should be used every day but some people for their convenience use the side door or back door. This is not considered good because auspicious energy doesn’t get any chance to enter the house.
- According to Vastu Shastra if there are two houses opposite to each other, then make sure their main door should be exactly opposite to each other because it can bring misery.
- According to Vastu Shastra, a good-quality wooden door is considered auspicious for every direction. You can also have some metalwork in the main door according to your choice.
- Adding your house number or even your name are good ways to make your door identifiable. It is better to have a simple nameplate on the door, rather than going for carving ornamentation.
- Decorate your main door with green plants and always keep bright light at the entrance. According to Vastu Shastra, the main door should be well lit in the evening because it brings peace and wealth.
- Never keep shoe racks near the main door of your house. Also, avoid keeping broken furniture and dusting near the main door. This can create problems in the house.
- Avoid keeping the main door dull and dingy, make sure to have some beautiful design and painting on the main door. Also, avoid placing a mirror opposite the main door.
- Ideally, the total number of windows and doors in the house are in even numbers like (2, 4, 6, 8). It is considered auspicious and has extended life and increased wealth. The number of doors should never end with a zero.
Tune in to our website for more vastu tips and hacks to make your living prosperous!